Tell Congress to Protect Older Americans on Medicare and Not the Profits of the Big Drug Companies. Take Action Now!

Valued Social Butterfly

Baby Driver

Message 1 of 1

This afternoon,saw new movie"Baby Driver',had seen the trailer for it back in Dec'16,looked interesting.

The story is about a young guy,"Baby" {Ansel Elgort} who listens constantly to all types of music on  his ipod,a gift from his late mother.He is the getaway driver for all smash/grab robbery heists his criminal boss"Doc" {Kevin Spacey} has come up with.Doc uses a new crew with each robbery Two of the latest thugs are really brutal{Jamie Foxx and Jon Hamm}.When Baby has time for himself,he's become smitten with a young waitress,"Debra'{Lilly James}  who works at a local diner

I really enjoyed the movie,the cast was good,nice chemistry between the actors. Kevin Spacey  as usual knows how to play a villian and make it look easy.I loved the car chase scenes,it was incredible to watch,half the time I couldn't tell if Elgort was behind the wheel or a stunt man. The soundtrack was awesome using different genres of music. Another reason I liked the movie,it wasn't a sequel or a remake of movie using a different cast e.g "The Mummy',"Beguiled"

I love going to the movies,last yr I saw 28,so far I've seen only 10. I haven't been impressed with the movie offerings lately.I'll continue to post the ones I do see. Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Report Inappropriate Content
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.