On Memorial Day weekend, we remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice. AARP also offers resources and news for military veterans and families.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: A Dog's Purpose

Message 1 of 4

RE Peggy Lipton:  I enjoyed her in 'Mod Squad';  also enjoyed her in 'Twin Peaks'.  :-)

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@retiredtraveler Hi,I liked Peggy Lipton's role as "Julie" when she co-starred with Michael Cole,Clarence Williams,lll in "The Mod Squad" ''68-'73,one of my favorite police drama shows back then Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

".....Peggy Lipton plays Ethan's ex college girlfriend...".

Oh man. I had no idea she was still out there. I would have run off with her in a minute, 50 years ago.

Smiley Wink

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

A Dog's Purpose

Message 4 of 4

This afternoon,I went to see "A Dog's Purpose',I had seen the trailer a couple months ago,nothing was going to stop me from seeing it. I had seen the tape,it was shot a yr and half ago.This idiot decided to get his '15min of fame' by selling it for profit to TMZ a couple weeks before the movie opened nation wide.

All I will say is,I loved the movie,could identify with all the quirky things dogs do,I laughed and wiped away many tears. The cast was good with Josh Gad the voice of the dog "Bailey" as he starts his life  as a beautiful golden retreiver.{This dog reminded me of our last family dog,my brother owns a golden too},female German Shepard,"Ellie',a police dog,a corgi  named"Tino", St. Bernard named 'buddy'. The rest of the cast Bryan Gheiser as 8 yr old "Ethan,' Bailey's young owner,KJ Apa as a college age Ethan,Dennis Quaid as older version.Peggy Lipton plays Ethan's ex college girlfriend

I was pleasantly surprised to see 20 other people in the movie theatre.

If you don't see the movie,read the book by W. Bruce Cameron,basis of the movie Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Kudos
Views
Replies