Info Seeker

Re: Which celebrity do people say you resemble?

Message 1 of 112 (540 Views)

Man Very Happyfirst it was clark gable then some boxer and then rey liota.

Info Seeker

phyllis diller

Message 2 of 112 (550 Views)

Conversationalist

Message 3 of 112 (484 Views)

Dozens of people have told me I look like Steve Jobs.  I can understand how they see the resemblance.

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 112 (488 Views)

Since I have turned grey and wear a beard I have been told that I resemble Wilford Brimley.

Conversationalist

Message 5 of 112 (493 Views)
I can't even tell you how many times people have told me I look like Ellen Bursten (don't think that is spelled right). Even when I was on the set of Fresh Prince of BelAir visiting one of the writers, I was asked if we were related because I looked so much like her. Pretty cool!
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 112 (502 Views)

Years ago, I went on a date through a singles ad, and he asked me that question over the phone, "What celebrity did I look like?" He then said that people told him he looked like Harry Hamlin (back in the "LA Law" days). This is why I think the whole idea is dangerous .. he was a good looking guy, but no way did he look like Harry Hamlin. So instead of thinking he was good looking, I was disappointed that he didn't meet the expectation he'd set up .. to look like Harry Hamlin. I told him I didn't think I looked like any celebrity .. and I still don't!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 112 (502 Views)

Yes, Kenny Rogers looks scary now.

mcorey01 wrote:
Before he had his face and everything else redone, Kenny Rogers looked like me. People form all over the country have mistaken me for him.

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 112 (508 Views)
Before he had his face and everything else redone, Kenny Rogers looked like me. People form all over the country have mistaken me for him.

Message 9 of 112 (516 Views)

How funny...sounds like got all covered...Hoss

ColonelClaus wrote:
I'll bear several resemblances, depending on what I wear. When in college in the seventies, I has a mustache and longer hair. I could have been Dr. Frederick Fronksteen.
But as I moved into my career in education, Kids thot I looked like Hoss Cartwright and I did wear a cowboy hat.
I grew a full beard and still wore the big Cowboy hat. I wore similar clothers and I was even asked my autograph (Which I freely gave) The fan thought he had seen Charlie Daniels in a Nashville Mall
Today, With the proper facial hair, I could easily pass for Rob Reiner or David Odgen Stiers
I reckon I have one of them faces.
My current facial hair (when wearing a bowler) resembles Sam the Snowman (Burl Ives)

Message 10 of 112 (516 Views)

Valentine might have been on Love American style,  but also think she started on a show called "Room 222"   About a hight school.  was a 30 minute show at prime time....She was really a cute girl..Really big eyes....Have you googled her?  Would be fun for you to compare. 

TXkatt wrote:
Way back in the 1980's people used to tell me I looked like an actress (from I think the 70's?) named Karen Valentine.  She was on some late night show.  The people who told me were at least 10 years older than me so I am guessing I looked like her in her younger years.  I think the show she was on was during the time of other shows such as 'Love Amerian Style'? I believe it was only a 30 min. show and believe it was on late night. I just know enough people said it that I figured it must be true?