Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

not here for rewards

i joined aarp because of all the helpful articles. the discounts are nice to  but being retired for less than 10 years  aarp is great with every day life  for us older people. just keep up the health and food articles and im staying put

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Trusted Social Butterfly

AARP has played an important part of my life as it speaks to us in terms that we understand. Goes to bat for us to make our lives easier when dealing with things that can be over-whelming. If you not sure of something that concerns benefits/insurance or just general information they're there for you. Life lessons and how to remain alert and active with the trivia/quiz/ games are a big help too. Discounts that are given save you  money..A big thumbs up for AARP..One for All...

View solution in original post

Community Concierge

@MichaelB427836 Comments like yours make my day, Michael! I appreciate your support; please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything!

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

AARP has played an important part of my life as it speaks to us in terms that we understand. Goes to bat for us to make our lives easier when dealing with things that can be over-whelming. If you not sure of something that concerns benefits/insurance or just general information they're there for you. Life lessons and how to remain alert and active with the trivia/quiz/ games are a big help too. Discounts that are given save you  money..A big thumbs up for AARP..One for All...

Community Concierge

@jonibee 😍 It's always great to hear how our members are taking advantage of the many benefits of AARP! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP