Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

membership gift not as pictured

I am not sure if this is a scam, however, the gift I received was junk and was not as pictured. I requested the mesh travel packs, what I received were cheap mesh packs, no AARP logo, and zippers cheap and not working. This was a bate and switch. 

0 Kudos

I received A 3 piece mesh bag set in the mail. I assume it's a signup gift. I did not request it nor was I informed that I would receive it. AARP, hmmmmm, I believe the first word is AMERICAN, SOOO, why are they giving away junk MADE IN CHINA instead of supporting AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LindaZ69066 Thank you for being a valued part of our family, Linda! AARP is not a scam, I assure you! I reviewed your membership and I see we received your renewal on May 21. The gifts are sent according to which offer is used to process your membership payment. When you have a moment, please give us a call so we can look into this further: 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277)

0 Kudos

I received A 3 piece mesh bag set in the mail. I assume it's a signup gift. I did not request it nor was I informed that I would receive it. AARP, hmmmmm, I believe the first word is AMERICAN, SOOO, why are they giving away junk MADE IN CHINA instead of supporting AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP