Contributor

Wrong Membership Gift

I received my renewal membership gift, but it was not the one advertised at the time of renewal. I was supposed to receive the "Sporty Tote Bag", instead I got a very smelly trunk organizer I refuse to use because of the horrible smell. I live in a climate that often reaches in the upper 90's, so any odors will culminate with the heat resulting in something 10x worse.Not a happy member. Thank you

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Thanks for your feedback about the gift received. I will let someone know about the smell.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi Alane! I was able to locate your membership account and sent you the sporty tote. You can expect it within 3-4 weeks. Enjoy!

0 Kudos

I have been a member for over 15 years. My renewal is coming soon and I want to receive the sporty tote I often see offered. How do I get that with renewal? XXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@rs295663  You can take advantage of that renewal offer here: https://aarp.info/2Wry63M

Also, AARP recommends against sharing your personal information on public forums such as this one. For your privacy, I have edited your public comment to hide your email address. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

💥Sunday - June 13, 2021💥

Hi @AARPJanelleM when does the renewal membership gift change? Lol, never knew about this perk. Moving forward, where would I find this info? Thanks, Angela 😁

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Anonymous Good question, Angela! We have a variety of offers at different times and they are constantly changing based on availability. We occasionally mail out the gift offers and post them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AARP/

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AARPJanelleM wrote:

@Anonymous Good question, Angela! We have a variety of offers at different times and they are constantly changing based on availability. We occasionally mail out the gift offers and post them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AARP/

💥Thanks @AARPJanelleM 😁💥

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Anonymous  You're welcome!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @AARPJanelleM the gift you sent me arrives today!!! Thank you 🤗

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Anonymous Glad to hear it! You're welcome and enjoy!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health