Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: Why I am not receiving a free duffel bag as promised?

Message 1 of 2

@GeorgeM972578 AARP here to help. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. The free gift is sent out by The Hartford, and they usually email you a link to confirm before it is sent out. Have you checked your email or spam folder? And if so, have you called The Hartford at 1-888-489-8631 to inquire about why you have not yet received the gift? Thanks!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Why I am not receiving a free duffel bag as promised?

Message 2 of 2

To Whom It May Concern:

Am I being lied to by Hartford company which is using your good name for advertisement?  I received a flyer in the mail saying that I would receive a free duffel bag with a home and auto insurance quote.  I spent two hours on the phone with them and got the quote but still no word on the free duffel bag.  What is going on?

Also, I called AARP on Jan 30, 2020 at 6:39pm to complain and a representative named Cesar (?) answered the phone. I told him what happened and he said is not AARP's problem.  His attitude was shocking, so I asked for a supervisor and he said he worked alone and he didn't have a supervisor.  I asked for an agent number or any identifiable info so that when I email you, you could track him down.  He refused to give it to me.  If you want to check on the phone conversation, I will be glad to talk to you in person my number that I called from and you can trace it in your system.  Is it true that your representatives do not have anyone in charge at any given time?

Anyway, how can I receive the duffel bag I was promised in the flyer?  Is this false advertisement?

George M.

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors