Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: Why I am not receiving a free duffel bag as promised?

Message 1 of 2

@GeorgeM972578 AARP here to help. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. The free gift is sent out by The Hartford, and they usually email you a link to confirm before it is sent out. Have you checked your email or spam folder? And if so, have you called The Hartford at 1-888-489-8631 to inquire about why you have not yet received the gift? Thanks!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Why I am not receiving a free duffel bag as promised?

Message 2 of 2

To Whom It May Concern:

Am I being lied to by Hartford company which is using your good name for advertisement?  I received a flyer in the mail saying that I would receive a free duffel bag with a home and auto insurance quote.  I spent two hours on the phone with them and got the quote but still no word on the free duffel bag.  What is going on?

Also, I called AARP on Jan 30, 2020 at 6:39pm to complain and a representative named Cesar (?) answered the phone. I told him what happened and he said is not AARP's problem.  His attitude was shocking, so I asked for a supervisor and he said he worked alone and he didn't have a supervisor.  I asked for an agent number or any identifiable info so that when I email you, you could track him down.  He refused to give it to me.  If you want to check on the phone conversation, I will be glad to talk to you in person my number that I called from and you can trace it in your system.  Is it true that your representatives do not have anyone in charge at any given time?

Anyway, how can I receive the duffel bag I was promised in the flyer?  Is this false advertisement?

George M.

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.