Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: Sign Up Gift??

Message 11 of 40

Hi Silvia, you’ve sent us some personal information in your comment above. AARP recommends not sharing personal information like this via social media, and we've edited it for privacy concerns. Unfortunately I can’t handle membership details in this setting. You can look out for an email from me to discuss further in private. Thanks! 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 40

My name Silvia M Santana and join in this year and also paid for one more year is for Aug.2021 membership number xxxxxxxxxx today as I was looking on Facebook there were comments many didn't get their free gift

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 40

Just called this in. The trunk organizer was reordered some how it was not noted that I should get this so they sent something else, but they said I'll still received the trunk organizer. Well done AARP. Note:Told the woman I used to belone many years ago she could'nt find my name and gave me the Bum Rush after that. Won't be calling again that's for sure

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 40

Please send a DM with your AARP membership # and/or your complete mailing address and I'll be able to locate your account and check on the trunk organizer for you. Thank you!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 40

What ever happened to the trunk organizer I was suppose to receive???? 

Guess that advertisement you mailed me was just a come on to get people to sign up.

Lesson Learned   Buyer Beware  

Very unhappy,

Mr. D Hicks

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 40

Hi lc7003, unfortunately we can't handle membership details in this setting. You can look for an email from us to discuss this further in private. Thank you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 40

I didn't get a gift when I reinstated my AARP membership. I reinstated for 5 years for $63.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 40

DavidK938969, unfortunately I can't handle membership details in this setting. You can look out for an email from me to discuss your issue in private.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 40

whbehn, in order to check on this, I'll need specific membership info which I can't request in this open environment. I've sent you a private message, so please look for it in your inbox. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 40

I signed up in April and it said I would be receiving a free gift of a Bluetooth Speaker for signing up in a few weeks. In is now August and I still have not received the speaker or gotten any kind of notice regarding this issue.

How can I check on this matter?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.