Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: Sign Up Gift?? insulated trunk organizer

Message 1 of 40

Hi @lisam29957, it may take three to four weeks for your gift to arrive by mail. You may receive your membership cards before your gift as they ship separately. I've sent you an email with the tracking number, please refresh your email and check in your spam folder if you don't receive our email on your inbox.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 40

Never recieved my trunk organizer, does it ship separate from my new card  

Spoiler
Ending in 0488
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: Sign Up Gift??

Message 3 of 40

In order to handle this, we’ll need specific membership info which we can’t request in this open environment. We have sent you a private message, please look out for it in your inbox.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 40

I never received any gifts. When I originally signed up I never got a gift and renewal I never got the gift

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 40

@DortheaS116595 Unfortunately we can’t handle membership details in this setting. You can look out for an email from us to discuss further in private

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 40

We have renewed our membership with AARP and have nor received  our free gift. Could you please send it ASAP?   thanks

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 40

@l107808h - thanks for your membership! Your Insulated Trunk Organizer was ordered and is now on the way. You can expect to receive it in 3-4 weeks. 

I've also edited your reply above to remove your email address to protect your personal information. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 40

Hi

I signed up last year and was promised a trunk organizer and never received it.  Now I am receiving all sorts of offers for another gift and I only want to get the trunk organizer that I was promised.  

Please show some good faith and have it sent.

You can reach me at XXXXXXXXXX or provide an number or email so this can be resolved.

Thank you

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 40

@HifuK917616 We do not have a back pack as an option for our gifts. The offer you used included the messenger bag which some pictures might resemble a back pack. Keep an eye out for new offers when it's time to renew again.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 40

I just received my sign up gift

I signed up for free back pack but I got some other gift that I can not use and don't want

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE