Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: Renewal Notice received every month?

Message 1 of 7

Hi @Shibunkin, our hope is that members are able to renew before experiencing any interruption in their membership, including receipt of AARP The Magazine or the AARP Bulletin. We have found many members prefer to renew far before the actual membership expiration date for that reason. We do acknowledge that many members would prefer a smoother renewal process which is why we now offer automatic renewal. With automatic renewal, we'll let you know once via mail and email that your account is due for renewal 90 days in advance. We will charge you on the first day of the renewal month unless you request a cancellation before that date. Is that something that would work for you?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

Yes, I agree. Every month I get a renewal notice. Waste of time and money. I will not renew until the month before it is due. Wake up people! Dee

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

I agree! Every month I get a renewal notice. Hate this. Waste of my time, postage, etc. I will not renew until the month before my renewal is due. Waste, waste, waste! Doesn't your company want to SAVE time and money???

Doloris 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@ReynaldoT897774 I have sent you a private message to look into your mail preferences.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Membership Department not only I received every month, now I receive a renewal notice twice(2) a month I am collecting it so that I can sell that to the recycling company as and old bulk of newspaper and maybe I can get some money to pay you my renewal membership!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

@ReynaldoT897774................Good luck on getting this stopped. I cancelled my membership because of this and a couple of other problems. People complain about this and that stupid, dinky bag they did not receive. For an organization that is to represent seniors, they are not doing the job promised.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Renewal Notice received every month?

Message 7 of 7

Please AARP membership department stop sending us renewal notice every month. You are wating our membership money sending renewal notice.  Please if your member have already paid it is in your database, I know because you even print our expiration date in the notice, so stop sending every month it is a waste of money

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.