Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Reminders to Renew Continue to Come After I Renewed

Contributor

Reminders to Renew Continue to Come After I Renewed

I renewed my membership a couple of months ago and it is good until October, 2026 now.  But still just about once every couple of weeks I get an email to remind me to renew my membership before it expires.  They are getting more and more urgent now.  I verified online that my membership is active until Oct. of 2026, so is there any way to stop the emails reminding me to renew my membership?  You would save a lot in paper and postage if you would not send these reminders to people who have already renewed.  

Contributor

I totally agree.  My membership is not up until October 2022 and I am being swamped with e-mail and snail mail.  This is a waste of AARP resources and makes me question whether I want to support the organization.

Contributor

yep this is what they do to have you pay again....what a SCAM 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

It sounds like you may have duplicate memberships. Please call 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) and a member representative will be happy to check for you. Thanks! 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP