Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: Membership renewal

Message 1 of 4

@SueP247499 You’ve sent us some personal information in your comment above, which I have removed. AARP recommends not sharing personal information like this via Public Forums. The renewal notices and payment just passed each other in the mail. Your payment has posted and your new card will arrive in 2-3 weeks.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

I just received a Final Notice letter regarding the renewal of my AARP membership.  I sent my 1 year renewal check in on December 6, 2019 in the amount of $16.00 and it cleared a few weeks ago.  I have not received my new card, and am still getting notices for payment.  Please check your records, and let me know what the problem may be. 

My name is XXX X XXXXXX.....  at XXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXX XXXXX XX XXXXX

My membership number is: xxx xxx xxxx 

My telephone number is :xxx xxx xxxx

Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Sue X XXXXXX

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

h956852k - I've sent you a private message so when you get a chance, please check your inbox. Thanks you!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 4 of 4

I do not wish to renew my membership the service has not been benefital to me at all.Please cancel my membership immediately.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors