Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: Free gift

Message 1 of 4

Yes, we're on Facebook (https://aarp.info/2PpqPgr) to help our members with their questions, including those that haven't yet received their gifts or have other membership questions or issues.

We're also here in the AARP Help Community, so feel free to post anything you need help with here. 

AARP Community Manager
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

I've sent you a private message, so check your inbox! 

AARP Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4
@al13875735.............On my Facebook page, there have been scores of people posting just like you. Then it seems there are people on Facebook who may be employed by AARP to answer and promise the gift will arrive. I wish you the best of luck in getting what ever was promised to you.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 4 of 4

I renewed my membership several weeks ago, and as part of my renewal, I was suppose to receive a free gift. To date, I have not received the gift, or any notification that my gift would be forthcoming. Please look into this matter & advise.  Thank you.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.