Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Free gift

Message 1 of 4
I finally joined when I saw the bluetooth device as a free gift for joining AARP advertised on Redbox. Weeks later, I received that miniature daypack in AARP logo fabric. I sent an email requesting the bluetooth device to be sent as advertised, and was told on December 5, 2018, that it should arrive in 3 to 4 weeks. I have not received it, so I emailed the rep again this evening.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4
The same thing happened to me. Just got the red day bag. That's why I joined...for the Speaker!
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@DebraC768869

It appears that your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 4 of 4

I also finally signed up because of the free gift....A Speaker !! Which has yet to come! When i called about the tracking of it i was informed that they will be sending me my Bag! This is the 2nd letter im sending regarding this! I want the speaker or I will be cancelling my membership also!! This sounds like a big scam!! Please make this right AARP

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera