Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

New membership

I have recently started a membership. After starting it a recently received a notice saying I could get a free gift with membership. This was after I paid for a membership. I was wondering how I can go about getting a free gift too. It doesn't seem fair that after I sign up and pay I receive a notice asking me to join yet I had already joined. TIA.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LynanneP414629 Welcome to our family, Lynanne! I can help with this. I tried to send you a private message but it looks like you need to enable it first. If you'd like to enable private messages to send me a message for assistance, check out the steps here: How to Send a Private Message

If you'd rather give us a call to look into this further, our toll-free nationwide phone number is 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277). We're here to help!

0 Kudos

Likewise here. I cannot find a direct email address for AARP new members. Hoping that posting here gets results.

I'm a new AARP member.

I signed up for the promotional membership -- $12 first year plus the insulated cargo organizer free gift.
I would like to know the status of my membership and free gift please.
Thus far, AARP has been unresponsive to my new member inquiry. At this time, no trunk organizer has arrived.
Thank you.
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MaryM847751 Thanks for being a member, Mary! We do not have an email address; I invite you to check out the ways to contact us here: https://help.aarp.org/s/article/contact-aarp

I tried to send you a private message but it looks like you don't have it enabled yet. When you have a moment, please contact us using one of the methods provided in that link so that we can confirm your mailing address and get your items re-sent right away. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos

Screenshot 2022-09-21 141327.jpgIt gives me an access denied notice when I try to enable it.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LynanneP414629 I'm sorry to hear that. It's likely due to the current site outage we are experiencing. Please try giving us a call for further assistance: 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277)

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP