Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Multiple Membership Renewals

AARP  has sent me two differntly numbered membersip cards .  One is valid through Jan 2024 and the other through Feb 2024. I want to keep the latter since it's consistent with my years of previous membersip.  HELP PLEASE...  I can't get through on their "chat line" and apparently the AARP Executive Committee hides their email addresses   (I took advantage of their "birhtday discount offer" and paid for only one year).

.... Tim Calnen

Community Concierge

@tc7188 Hi Tim, let's get this fixed! Please send me a private message with both membership #'s so I can check our records. Learn how to send a private message here: How do I send a private message

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi JanelleM:

Membership number [MEMBERSHIP # REMOVED] is the one I want to keep; valid through Feb 2024.

Membership number [MEMBERSHIP # REMOVED].... I don't want. 

Thanks for Hopefully fixing this !

. . .  Tim Calnen

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@tc7188 We recommend that you do not share your personal info- membership # on this public forum, I have removed this info from your public post. I was able to review our records and send you a private message for more info. Please check the message and reply privately here: Private Messages - AARP Online Community

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP