Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Money wasted seeking early renewals

I am very frustrated by the way that AARP looks for early renewals. Three times AARP has mailed us renewal cards for a membership that does not expire until September (it is now June). Each says "Your new AARP cards are enclosed. To activate, please return your statement today." Mailing these so early is a terrible waste of AARPs money, and my time having to sort through them. 

Contributor

I agree with you!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JamesH130041 Hi James, thank you for being a member of our family! I'm terribly sorry for the frustration our renewal notices have caused. To receive fewer mailings, you may be interested in signing up for Automatic Renewal. Learn more about the benefits of enrolling Automatic Renewal

If you'd like me to reduce your mailings, just let me know. Processing this would set up your membership so that so that you only receive the following renewal notices: One renewal notice a few weeks prior to expiration, One renewal e-mail and One renewal notice 30-days post expiration. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Please go ahead and set up my membership so that so that I only receive the following renewal notices: One renewal notice a few weeks prior to expiration (no more than 4), One renewal e-mail and One renewal notice 30-days post expiration. Thanks. Please consider doing that for everyone; the current practice is terribly wasteful.

Community Concierge

@JamesH130041 All done! Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for the mailings to reduce due to pre-printed mailing labels. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP