Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Impossible Renewal

I have tried to renew my membership probably 15 times in the past two days.  I always get an error message.  I have tries different payment methods, different browsers, computer, phone, everything I could think of.  I have read on some of these forums it's a known issue, but I haven't seen any solution anywhere.   Does anyone have a solution for how to renew or open a membership and getting past the error notice?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hello William, thanks for your membership. I'm sorry you were having a hard time renewing your membership. I see you just renewed your membership today, and you should receive your new membership card within 3-4 weeks. You may be interested to know that through the free AARP Now app you can have instant access to your membership card and other member benefits right at your fingertips. Learn more at aarp.info/nowapp-sr If you need anything, I'm here to help. - Daniela R. 

0 Kudos

I would just cancel your membership, and then sign up for a new one.  

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@SusanB197012  Cancelling and reapplying can end up with duplicate memberships and duplicate mailings. There are many ways to join or renew, and we are always here to help!  Jodee R. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP