Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

How to opt out of AARP townhall phone calls

Contributor

How to opt out of AARP townhall phone calls

I keep getting phone calls/voice messages from AARP inviting me to join townhall meetings. How do I opt out of getting those calls? I can't find a relevant option in my account settings.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thank you for the response. I tried turning on private messages, but I don't have that option in my settings - see screen shot below.2022-12-01_08-56-42.jpg

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Hi @ve4508

you were almost there....continue to Preference Options ... then to Private Messenger ....

Private MessengerPrivate Messenger

....then to Private Messenger Settings

Private Messenger SettingsPrivate Messenger Settings

Anyway....hope this helps

~Allen

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ve4508 No worries, please contact us at 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) so we can stop those calls for you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ve4508 I tried to send you a private message to get this taken care of. Unfortunately, it looks like you don't have private messaging enabled on this site. Check out how to enable and send private messages here: How to Send a Private Message If you'd rather give us a call to have this processed for you, we can be reached at 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277).

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP