Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: FREE DUFFLE BAG NEVER RECEIVED

Message 11 of 45

@MaryB461300 Hi Mary, AARP Member Benefits Team here to help. We certainly understand your concern regarding the service provided by The Hartford. We'd be happy to forward your concern to the Escalation team we work with at The Hartford for their thorough review and investigation if you’d like. In order to better understand the issue, we will require additional information. At your convenience, please send a private message and provide the following details:
- AARP membership number (or home address)
- Best contact phone number
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you informing us of your concern. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 45

what is the hartford up to?  I never recieved my free duffle bag either.  please mail asap. i have a 5 year purchase membership with AARP.  I think I will stick with STATE FARM...........................

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 45

Thank you for reaching out! The offer you used with your last renewal did not include a gift. That's no problem, I've sent you the Duffel bag and it will arrive within 3-4 weeks. Please contact the Hartford directly for any concerns regarding your policy with them: 1-888-808-5254. I hope you enjoy your gift and we're always here to help!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 45

Yes....me too....I even went with a new policy through The Hartford and never received the promotional duffle bag.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 45

DennisR934266 Hi Dennis, AARP Member Benefits Team here to help. We certainly understand your concern regarding the service provided by The Hartford. We'd be happy to forward your concern to the Escalation team we work with at The Hartford for their thorough review and investigation if you’d like. In order to better understand the issue, we will require additional information. At your convenience, please send a private message and provide the following details:
- AARP membership number (or home address)
- Best contact phone number
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you informing us of your concern. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 45

I also never received my duffle bag.

The Hartford's is IMHO a poorly designed web site. It seems like I *had* to commit to getting their policy (vs. just getting a quote) to proceed.

Overall it seems like it's more trouble than it's worth. The Hartford quote for car, or car+home, was much higher than what were paying now through Geico. Maybe other folks will have a different experience, but for us it wasn't even close.

Best regards,

Dennis

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 45

I also got a quote from the Hartford & did not receive the duffel bag.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 45

@JohnL183204. The offer you used on your last renewal did not include a gift. No worries, I've sent you the Duffel bag and it will arrive within the next 4 weeks. Enjoy! On regards Hartford offer, please reach out to them directly.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 45

I, also, never got my duffel bag. This is the second time I have done this. My ex-wife never got her duffel bag. If aarp will check, Hartford had this same "free" offer months and months ago. What can/will aarp do about this?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 45

@ak19544717, I've sent you a private message, please check your inbox!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.