Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Emailed versions of AARP Bulletin and AARP Magazine?

Contributor

Emailed versions of AARP Bulletin and AARP Magazine?

I have seen where you can stop receiving physical copies of the AARP Bulletin and AARP Magazine, but is there a way to have a digital copy emailed instead?

I believe all the content is available on the website somewhere, but I do not want to dig for it. And your editors spend a lot of time putting all together in a pretty package, but I would rather view it all on the computer.

Thanks

Community Concierge

@dr16153956 Let me help! AARP Members can download the free AARP Publications app from the App Store or Google Play to get instant access to all your favorite issues of AARP The Magazine and AARP Bulletin from your smartphone and tablet. Also, as an AARP Member, you can log in to view the current issue of AARP The Magazine and AARP Bulletin online. 

Would you like me to stop delivery of your paper AARP Bulletin and AARP Magazine issues? 

Contributor

Yes, stop paper pubs The Magazine and Bulletin to me. I'll read them online.

Please confirm that you understand. 

Contributor

I would LOVE to stop USPS delivery of the AARP Bulletin and Magazine! I can read them via your publications app. It took me forever to get all the mailing lists and newsletters turned off. I tried calling AARP, but your bot hangs up on me after saying you have too many calls and I should "try again later." PLEASE how can I get this awful waste of paper stopped?

Thank you!

Community Concierge

@twokatmew Done! Your AARP Bulletin and Magazine will stop being delivered within 4-6 weeks. I'm always here to help if you need anything further, please don't hesitate to reach out! 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP