Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: Does local branches reserve the right to keep the hours a secret? Trying to start a membership

Message 1 of 5

The address is 8059-A Watson Rd (Webster Groves) St. Louis, MO  63119. Their office hours are 8:30am-4:30 pm Monday through Friday. You can call them 3149187563 or 3149187574.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Does local branches reserve the right to keep the hours a secret? Trying to start a membership

Message 2 of 5

Yes. It's the office in St. Louis and it's located in Webster Groves.  

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Hi Patrick, I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you trying to get in contact with your state office?

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

I found that shop in Google Maps, and used the "street view" to see its location in that strip mall. It must be a really tiny place, I can see a sign directing people to a side walkway to the backside of the mall. Probably a one or two person office. 

I don't know why "Charter" would give you a signal to "get off" (is Charter your phone company?). I don't know that means or what it's about. 

I would just keep calling that place. Or drive by if you're in the neighborhood.

My own opinion... I wouldn't count on much local support based on the minuscule membership fee we pay. It's not like this is a posh Country Club. Can you call the head office main number that's probably on this website somewhere?

good luck.

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Does local branches reserve the right to keep the hours a secret? Trying to start a membership

Message 5 of 5

I tried to find out what the hours are and when I just called to get a recording I got a signal from Charter to get off.  And this is the store in Webster Groves, MO and they don't have their hours listed on Google.  Just because I am a member carrying an AARP card, does that mean I don't have the authority to know the hours of that store?  

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Rewards for Good announcement banner