Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Do I have to activate my AARP Membership Card?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Do I have to activate my AARP Membership Card?

Hello, I just received my AARP Membership card and it appears I need to do some type of activation. I can't seem to figure this out.  Can you help?

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

Hi Sandy, I can help! Your AARP membership card is ready to be used as soon as it arrives! The activation sticker is added to remind members to visit AARP.org and set up their online account. By registering online, you can select your benefits and learn more about your membership to ensure you get the most of it but it's not a requirement. If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply. We're always here to help!

View solution in original post

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

Hi Sandy, I can help! Your AARP membership card is ready to be used as soon as it arrives! The activation sticker is added to remind members to visit AARP.org and set up their online account. By registering online, you can select your benefits and learn more about your membership to ensure you get the most of it but it's not a requirement. If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply. We're always here to help!

Kudos
Views

Can I get my card an my wife card  sent to us

Community Concierge

@MichaelL820164 Thanks for being members with us! We received your 5 year renewal on 7/2/2021 and your new membership cards will be delivered within 2-3 weeks by mail. You can print a copy of your membership card online anytime at www.aarp.org/printyourcard

0 Kudos

I got new cards AAA RP how can I activate this

Community Concierge

@GeorgiyS980670  You can start enjoying your benefits as soon as you join. You don't have to activate your card. It's ready to use as soon as you receive it. Learn more here: https://help.aarp.org/s/article/Activate-my-card

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP