Highlighted

Re: CARD ACTIVATION

Message 81 of 103

Hi I just got my card in the mail and I need to have it activation please here is my membership number XXXXXXXXXX

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted

Message 82 of 103

Done 

Highlighted
Retired Moderator

Message 83 of 103

BrendaW307469 - Thanks for reaching out! Your membership card is ready to be used as soon as it arrives in the mail! The activation sticker is added to remind members to visit AARP.org and set up their online account. By 'registering' online, you can select your benefits and learn more about your membership to ensure you get the most out of it but it's not a requirement. Learn more at: www.aarp.org - If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply. Thank you!

Highlighted

Message 84 of 103

Activate card 

Highlighted
Retired Moderator

Message 85 of 103

AnnetteC883844-Your card is ready to be used as soon as it arrives in the mail! The activation sticker is added to remind members to visit AARP.org and set up their online account. By 'registering' online, you can select your benefits and learn more about your membership to ensure you get the most out of it but it's not a requirement. Learn more at: www.aarp.org - If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply. Thank you!

Highlighted

Message 86 of 103

I want to activate my card.  Will this do it?  Nor is it already activated ? 

Highlighted
Retired Moderator

Message 87 of 103

KumaradeeS396655, you’ve sent us some personal information in your comment above. AARP recommends not sharing personal information like this via social media. I have removed your AARP membership number from your post for privacy concerns.

Your card is ready to be used as soon as it arrives. The activation sticker is added to remind members to visit AARP.org and set up their online account. By registering online, you can select your benefits and learn more about your membership to ensure you get the most of it but it's not a requirement. Learn more at: www.aarp.org

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply. Thank you!

Highlighted

Message 88 of 103

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Highlighted

Message 89 of 103

CARD ACTIVATION  EASY

Highlighted