Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: CARD ACTIVATION

Message 54 of 77

@VirginiaK892658 You’ve sent us your membership number in your comment above. AARP recommends not sharing personal information as this is a public forum. I went ahead and hide your membership number as a precaution and to keep your information private. The sticker on your card is a reminder to set-up your online https://www.AARP.org account (if you haven't already). Your membership card does not require activation and is ready to use at this time.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 77

Hi I just got my card in the mail and I need to have it activation please here is my membership number XXXXXXXXXX

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 77

Done 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 77

BrendaW307469 - Thanks for reaching out! Your membership card is ready to be used as soon as it arrives in the mail! The activation sticker is added to remind members to visit AARP.org and set up their online account. By 'registering' online, you can select your benefits and learn more about your membership to ensure you get the most out of it but it's not a requirement. Learn more at: www.aarp.org - If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply. Thank you!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 77

Activate card 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 77

AnnetteC883844-Your card is ready to be used as soon as it arrives in the mail! The activation sticker is added to remind members to visit AARP.org and set up their online account. By 'registering' online, you can select your benefits and learn more about your membership to ensure you get the most out of it but it's not a requirement. Learn more at: www.aarp.org - If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply. Thank you!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 77

I want to activate my card.  Will this do it?  Nor is it already activated ? 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors