Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: CARD ACTIVATION

Message 1 of 87

@ BrendaW495104  Your card is ready to be used as soon as it arrives! The activation sticker is added to remind members to visit AARP.org and set up their online account. By registering online, you can select your benefits and learn more about your membership to ensure you get the most of it but it's not a requirement.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 87

I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do 

Brenda Wise
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 87

Bobby Mahone 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 87

@BillJ494470, you don't have to activate your card. It's ready to use as soon as you receive it. The sticker on your card is a reminder to set-up your online AARP.org account, which allows you to manage your membership online and take advantage of exclusive member benefits. Your card does not require activation and is ready to use at this time.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 87

Am I  activated 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 87

hey 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 87

@AARPDianaG wrote:

@sc47697585, thanks for being a member since 2014! Your membership includes a long list of carefully selected discounts, products and services. Here you can explore them all: https://aarp.info/2H2PWlT. We’re here if you have any questions!

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 87

Received!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 87

@sc47697585, thanks for being a member since 2014! Your membership includes a long list of carefully selected discounts, products and services. Here you can explore them all: https://aarp.info/2H2PWlT. We’re here if you have any questions!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 87

Have been AARP MEMBER since 2014.  Have not used this card at all.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.