Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: CARD ACTIVATION

Message 1 of 19

AnnetteC883844-Your card is ready to be used as soon as it arrives in the mail! The activation sticker is added to remind members to visit AARP.org and set up their online account. By 'registering' online, you can select your benefits and learn more about your membership to ensure you get the most out of it but it's not a requirement. Learn more at: www.aarp.org - If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply. Thank you!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

I want to activate my card.  Will this do it?  Nor is it already activated ? 

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

KumaradeeS396655, you’ve sent us some personal information in your comment above. AARP recommends not sharing personal information like this via social media. I have removed your AARP membership number from your post for privacy concerns.

Your card is ready to be used as soon as it arrives. The activation sticker is added to remind members to visit AARP.org and set up their online account. By registering online, you can select your benefits and learn more about your membership to ensure you get the most of it but it's not a requirement. Learn more at: www.aarp.org

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply. Thank you!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

CARD ACTIVATION  EASY

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

Bobby Ferrell 

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply.

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

You can reinstate your membership through one of our Facebook posts; online at: https://www.aarp.org; or by calling the AARP membership center, toll free, at: 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277), Monday-Friday, between the hours of 7:00 AM ET and 11:00 PM ET.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

How do I reapply, my Card expired in May 2019

Kudos
Views