Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Bius

Message 23 of 89

@lauris391635 wrote:

It appears AARP already knows that the black sticker at the top of our AARP cards is confusing and that you do not need to activate your card to use it.

So what is the purpose of the sticker? I searched the web site to activate my card and couldnt find where or how. All I found was that AARP apologizes over and over for the confusion. Can somone explain why they continue to put the sticker on our cards.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Kudos
Views

Re: CARD ACTIVATION

Message 24 of 89

@LuisL917071 - you’ve sent us some personal information in your comment above. AARP recommends not sharing personal information like this via social media. I have removed your address from your post for privacy concerns. Your card is ready to be used as soon as it arrives.The activation sticker is added to remind members to visit AARP.org and set up their online account. By registering online, you can select your benefits and learn more about your membership to ensure you get the most of it but it's not a requirement. Learn more at: www.aarp.org If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply. Thank you!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 89

Hello my dear friends, I am having a problem with the activvation of my card, the verification number you have sent to me it seems to be incorrect, would you be so kind as to send to me a new verification number to my email.

Thank you very much indeed.

Yours truly,

LUIS ANGEL LUGO-ROSADO, B.A.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 89

@BarbaraL262059 - thanks for reaching out!  Your membership card does not require activation and is ready to use immediately. The sticker on your card is just a reminder to set-up your online https://www.AARP.org account (if you haven't already). Enjoy your day!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 89

I just saw it i'm so sorry and thank you for your help

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 89

I want to activation my card please

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 89

@es9530212 I'll be happy to check on this, we’ll need specific membership info which we can’t request in this open environment. We have sent you a private message, please look out for it in your inbox.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 89

The card does have a new membership number so I thought I had to register. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors