Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: CARD ACTIVATION

Message 11 of 68

@AvaD319095 - your card is ready to be used as soon as it arrives in the mail! The activation sticker is added to simply remind our members to visit AARP.org and set up their online account. If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply. Have a super day!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 68

Activaton 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 68

Hi @EttaS547275 great news, your card is ready to be used as soon as it arrives! The activation sticker is added to remind our members to visit AARP.org and set up their online account. If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 68

AARP Activate XXXXXXXX X

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 68

Thank you hope this helps 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 68

@DeborahW786949 Welcome to AARP! You can start enjoying your benefits as soon as you join. And you don't have to activate your card. It's ready to use as soon as you receive it. The activation sticker on your card is a reminder to set-up your online AARP.org account, which allows you to manage your membership online and take advantage of exclusive member benefits. Enjoy your membership and all it has to offer!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 68

Yes I would like to acctivate my card

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 68

@AnnetteS477928, your card is ready to be used as soon as it arrives! The activation sticker is added to remind members to visit AARP.org and set up their online account. By registering online, you can select your benefits and learn more about your membership to ensure you get the most out of it but it's not a requirement.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply. Thank you!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 68

Yes I want to activate my card.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 68

@DonnaR420942. here to help.There is no need to activate your account, your membership is active. You’ve sent us some personal information in your comment above, which I have removed. AARP recommends not sharing personal information like this via public forums. Thanks for reaching out.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users