Highlighted
Retired Moderator

Re: CARD ACTIVATION

Message 51 of 103

@DeborahW786949 Welcome to AARP! You can start enjoying your benefits as soon as you join. And you don't have to activate your card. It's ready to use as soon as you receive it. The activation sticker on your card is a reminder to set-up your online AARP.org account, which allows you to manage your membership online and take advantage of exclusive member benefits. Enjoy your membership and all it has to offer!

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted

Message 52 of 103

Yes I would like to acctivate my card

Highlighted
Retired Moderator

Message 53 of 103

@AnnetteS477928, your card is ready to be used as soon as it arrives! The activation sticker is added to remind members to visit AARP.org and set up their online account. By registering online, you can select your benefits and learn more about your membership to ensure you get the most out of it but it's not a requirement.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply. Thank you!

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 54 of 103

Yes I want to activate my card.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator

Message 55 of 103

@DonnaR420942. here to help.There is no need to activate your account, your membership is active. You’ve sent us some personal information in your comment above, which I have removed. AARP recommends not sharing personal information like this via public forums. Thanks for reaching out.

Highlighted

Message 56 of 103

Trying to activate my account DONNA XXXXX XXXXXXX 

XXX-XXX-XXXX

AUG 2020

XXXXXXXXXX

XXX XX XXXX XX, 

XXXX, XX, XXXXX

XXX. XX, XXXX

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 57 of 103

Password changed.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator

Message 58 of 103

Hi elenam364617, thank you for your membership! The sticker on your card is a reminder to set-up your online AARP.org account, which allows you to manage your membership online and take advantage of exclusive member benefits. Your card does not require activation and is ready to use when you receive it. To get all of your membership discounts and benefits, be sure you are showing your card at AARP service providers. Our list of providers is extensive and we have listed all of them here: https://aarp.info/39dTONS;

Thank you!

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply.

Highlighted

Message 59 of 103

We have not been able to get any use of this card. No one excepts it

Highlighted

Message 60 of 103

The AARP card has not been useful at all. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 9 – Coronavirus Event

1 p.m. ET - Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507