Highlighted
Community Concierge

Re: CARD ACTIVATION

Message 61 of 103

Hi @vroegop0439, your card does not require activation and is ready to use at this time. The sticker on your card is a reminder to set-up your online AARP.org account. I see you are registered and ready to manage your membership online and take advantage of exclusive member benefits.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted

Message 62 of 103

Please activate my card

Highlighted
Retired Moderator

Message 63 of 103

@LindaC448057 - thanks for reaching out!  Your membership card does not require activation and is ready to use immediately. The sticker on your card is just a reminder to set-up your online https://www.AARP.org account (if you haven't already). Hope that helps and enjoy everything membership has to offer! 

Highlighted

Message 64 of 103

Please activate my card.

Thanks,

linda casale

Highlighted

Message 65 of 103

Gold

Highlighted
Retired Moderator

Message 66 of 103

Hi, glad to help! The sticker on your card is a reminder to set-up your online AARP.org account, which allows you to manage your membership online and to take advantage of exclusive member benefits. Your membership card does not require activation and is ready to use at this time. 

Highlighted

Message 67 of 103

I don't understand how to activate my card 

Highlighted
Retired Moderator

Message 68 of 103

@pr2474 - Thanks for reaching out! Your membership card is ready to be used as soon as it arrives in the mail, no need to change your password unless you want to. The activation sticker is added to remind members to visit AARP.org and set up their online account. By 'registering' online, you can select your benefits and learn more about your membership to ensure you get the most out of it but it's not a requirement. Learn more at: www.aarp.org - If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply. Thank you!

Highlighted

Message 69 of 103

New card. New password for activation.

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 70 of 103

Card activation