Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

All my points were wiped out when I tried to redeem tonight.

Periodic Contributor

All my points were wiped out when I tried to redeem tonight.

To whom it may concern (At AARP),

I am done with AARP Rewards. It is nuts to stay up until Midnight EST just to do the quizzes and videos before all the good offers are gone. Then tonight I tried to get the Lands End offer. It said that my account had no points. I started the night with over 98,000 points. Magically just redeeming one offer for 15,000 points wiped out all those points. Looking at the transaction page doesn't show anything that should have blanked out my account.

Oh well. Definite waste of time. Thanks AARP, but I won't be bothering with AARP Rewards anymore.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Periodic Contributor

Figured it out. I viewed another video and my points came back. I did a capture of the screen to send to support. I was able to get the Lands End offer after watching one video for more points.

View solution in original post

Periodic Contributor

Figured it out. I viewed another video and my points came back. I did a capture of the screen to send to support. I was able to get the Lands End offer after watching one video for more points.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP