Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

ADD A DELETE MY ACCOUNT OPTION

This is disgusting. It’s impossible to delete my account even after I’ve canceled. 
LEAVE ME ALONE. DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW!!

STOP EMAILING ME AND MAILING ME YIUR GARBAGE. 

STOP. 

Contributor

please delete my account 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@tb9991 Thank you for taking the time to let us know. I reviewed your account and the membership actually expired, this is why you're still receiving communications from us. I have stopped all mailings for you and they will fully stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. I unsubscribed your email address and the emails will stop within 10 days due to pre-generated content. To ensure the account associated with your email address remains inactive, please do not attempt to log-in to our site.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I plan on sending a cancellation letter today (apparently the only way one can request a cancellation). Apparently in 2022, AARP has not figured out....or refuses to....do this online. There's also apparently no way to send an email. Way to stay modern, AARP *eyeroll*

Community Concierge

@NinjaBambi I hope you reconsider and decide to stick with us! Are you trying to cancel your AARP membership? I would be sad to see you go but I can assist if needed. You may be interested in checking out our contact page for all contact options: https://help.aarp.org/s/article/contact-aarp Let me know if there's anything I can do!

0 Kudos

DELETE MY ACCOUNT!! I DONT PLAN ON USING THE ONLINE AARP. AND I AM TIRED OF THE CONSTANT EMAILS I’VE BEEN GETTING. DELETE MY ACCOUNT COMPLETELY PLEASE! THANK YOU

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JackH828009 Hey Jack, I was able to process your request and you should stop receiving emails from us within 10 days due to pre-generated content. To ensure the account remains inactive, Please do not attempt to log-in to aarp.org I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos

Please delete my account. I don't plan to use it.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP