Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP APP not working

I download the app and it will not let me sign in tried 10 times but still will not work

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@cbattee1 Are you getting an error message? What exactly is happening when you try to login to the AARP Now app? 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I also can’t log in to the AARP Publications app. I get this error message:  “This request was locked by the security rules.”

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@KarenH701645 Thank you for letting me know. Have you had an opportunity to uninstall the app and re-install it? 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I’ve been trying to sign up for AARP Rewards and I keep getting a message that says “You do not meet eligibility requirements”.   But I do meet all of them.

Anyone else having this problem or any ideas?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LoraineS968520 Let's get this fixed. Are you able to login to aarp.org using your email address info? You will use the same email address/password for the AARP Rewards site. If you can't login to aarp.org, please let me know what error message you're getting when you try to log in. If you are able to login to your aarp.org account, please try going to aarp.org/rewards and scroll down to click the button that says Get Started with AARP Rewards

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have the same issue. I can log in to the desktop version, but nothing happens with the AARP app. For the AARP Pubs app the screen has AARP on it and nothing happens. For the AARP Now app I log in with my email and I just get an eternal spinning wheel and nothing happens.

Nancy

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Nancy12428 Hi Nancy, thank you for reaching out and letting us know about the issues you're having on the apps. For each app, please complete the following troubleshooting steps:

First, try logging out and back into the app.
If this does not solve the problem, uninstall and then reinstall each app. This updates them to the latest version.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Good morning!

I did what you suggested and uninstalled each app (although I had just installed them yesterday). Still having the same issue. I'm on a Galaxy S21 (Android).

Thanks!

I have been having the same problem, on Galaxy S22.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Nancy12428 Got it. When you log in to the app, are you able to find a gear icon in the upper right corner? If yes, please tap the gear icon and on the settings screen tap "App Help" to send your inquiry to our apps team for further assistance. You can also call our team for additional help if you prefer: 1-866-839-0463.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP