Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

3,000 bonus points for Automatic Renewal

Bronze Conversationalist

3,000 bonus points for Automatic Renewal

Hello everyone 🤗. I have a question about the Automatic Renewal bonus points. I signed up for the AARP automatic renewal plan today 10/11/2022 and after completing the form, it said that I would receive a email confirmation. I received the email which was in Spanish and no where did it mention my bonus points but that I would receive my gift in about 2 - 3 weeks. I checked my transaction history and still no 3,000 bonus points. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

@al45009948 Thanks for letting me know! I was able to add those missing points to your membership. I was also able to switch your language preference back to english. Let me know if there's anything further I can do!

View solution in original post

Community Concierge

@al45009948 Thanks for letting me know! I was able to add those missing points to your membership. I was also able to switch your language preference back to english. Let me know if there's anything further I can do!

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you for your time and help 👍

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@al45009948 You are most welcome! 😊

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP