Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

2nd Person On Membership

@AARPJanelleM @AARPsandy

It is my understanding that the second free membership on a primary member’s membership must be another adult living at the same address. I think, to make it fair, it should be able to be another adult regardless of where they live. I am fortunate to be the 2nd member on my husband’s membership. For many people, this is not often the case; as they live alone. Many members are complaining about $5 gift cards. They could be receiving, together with a friend or family member, $10 gift cards. Please make this suggestion known through the proper channel. Thank you!

0 Kudos
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Retired Community Manager

@LindaB671 I'll share this feedback with our membership team.

View solution in original post

Silver Conversationalist

0 Kudos

Please send cards of new members starting today <personal details removed to protect your privacy on this public Community>

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@DeniseW135564 AARP recommends not sharing personal information on public forums. We have removed the details from your comment. I was able to locate that membership and the cards have been ordered and delivery will be within 2-3 weeks. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@LindaB671 I'll share this feedback with our membership team.

Silver Conversationalist

Thank you @AARPBriana!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP