Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Ucard OTC or Rewards

Has anyone figured out how to know when a purchase will be drawn from your rewards account or your OTC account? I realize qualified food purchases come from rewards, and qualified medicine is OTC. There are a lot of "in between" products. I successfully scanned Dr Scholl's shoe inserts at Walmart, only to be denied at checkout. I had OTC money on my card, but no rewards money.

It would be nice if the Ucard scanner could be switched between OTC and Rewards money for more accuracy. Any suggestions?

Dave

Kudos
Views
Replies
Gold Conversationalist

Hi @DavidG546726 You didnโ€™t mention what ins co but for me...I am able to request an OTC catalog by mail...or you should be a able to have an email sent to you with the info to view &/or download. Or view &/or download an OTC catalog from the coโ€™s website.

With the catalog Iโ€™m able to look up items by category... or specific styles or type of product...or brands that are covered...if you use their site you should be able to search online as well.

Hope that helps a bit

Take care โ˜ฎ๏ธ ~Allen

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP