Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

UHC Medicare UCard Did Not Work At Safeway Pharmacy For Prescription - Lost $10 Earned Reward

Periodic Contributor

UHC Medicare UCard Did Not Work At Safeway Pharmacy For Prescription - Lost $10 Earned Reward

Tried using the UCard at a Safeway Pharmacy on January 25 2023.  The card was scanned but the clerk said no money was applied toward the cost of my prescription.  I paid the total prescription cost with a credit card.  A few days later I noticed in the UHC UCard Hub a transaction debiting $10 from my Earned Rewards had been sent to Safeway (Albertsons).  Somehow Safeway deducted $10 from my UCard Earned Rewards but I ended losing the $10 since it was not applied to the prescription purchase.

My understanding is the UCard money balance can be used for prescriptions.  Has anyone else tried to pay for a prescription at Safeway or other store with the UCard?

I have used mine at the RiteAid in Garnite Falls for Prescriptions and all but one was covered ,They said  the prescription for cough syrup was not covered by insurance and I had to pay out of pocket since it was not an over the counter med  

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Bait and switch by UHC and their bought and paid for subsidiary Solutran.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Oh no,  that is so disappointing,

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP