Forced Nursing Home Evictions Must Stop. AARP Foundation Is Helping Protect the Most Vulnerable. Learn How

Info Seeker

Should I re instate Part B?

Message 1 of 1

I had a dispute with my husband in June of 2015 which brought on PTSD. I moved to Canada to be near my sons and filed for and became a dual citizen of both countries. I was born and raised in U.S.. In Oct. 2015 I dropped Part B Medicare after acquiring Canadian medical coverage. Since then Ifind myself going back and forth to assist my husband in getting the care he needs. Hewould not give me a divorce.  I have other direct family members in Washington state in need of my assistance in acquiring resources for THEIR care. I am now wondering if it would be wise to go back on Medicare Part Bfor my own health issues. Last Fall I acquired an Extended Health policy in Canada for when I travel but don't know if it will be enough if Iget sick and can't go back to Canadian home. Not sure what to do or who to ask.

Report Inappropriate Content