Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Onduo

I think this could be used to increase insurance rates by data mining the users. What do you think?

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Increase insurance rates? I suppose thatโ€™s possible.  But it could lower them too.

From the article I read about โ€œOnduoโ€ the disease management and prevention products Onduo offers is intended to keep us living longer. Thatโ€™s good news. And Iโ€™d think that the longer we live the more the Insurance company profits. Good news for them. So, it could be a win-win for both sides.

At least thatโ€™s the way their business model sounds to me, someone who knows nothing about the Insurance Industry and never heard of "Onduo" before now.  

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Does insurance even cover it?   I don't know.  Ask your doctor what he thinks.  

If you need help in monitoring some chronic conditions (like type-2 diabetes) - your doc should be able to refer you to "trainers" and they will work with you in many aspects of daily living and help you learn the best way to change your life to help treat type2 diabetes.

Would you like virtual type care or virtual learning?  That seems to be what Onduo is - Onduo is a digital health brand with a science-backed, data-driven virtual care model that is designed to help people with chronic conditions manage their care.  That's from their website

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP