Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Medicare Insurance

Hello,

I am turning 65 soon and looking to find the best Insurance for myself to help me get the best Medicare Insurance out there. I do not know much but need to find the right place to look. I have stumbled upon some forms as I was searching on google. I did come to a website  and filled out their form and was contacted by multiple agents that gave me great information.

Are there any other sites that you would recommend?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@GaryE412756 

NO, NO, NO -  BAD WAY TO DO IT - they will run you crazy and you will get enough mail about it to fill a landfil.

If you do not want to learn all about it yourself and it is complicated, then the next best thing is for you to find A GOOD LOCAL MEDICARE INSURANCE BROKER THAT WRITES BOTH MEDIGAP AND MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS FOR AN ASSORTMENT OF INSURANCE COMPANIES.

Familiarize yourself -

Medicare.gov - 2020 - Medicare and YOU 

Medicare.gov - 2020 Choosing a Medigap Policy:A Guide to Health Insurance for People with Medicare 

You can face to face with the good local agent and tell him about your health needs and he can explain all your choices and give you premiums. 

Ask around for some recommendations

Don't forget you will have to pay the $ 140 or so monthly for Medicare Part B.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP