Listen to The Perfect Scam Podcast and Nominate It for a People’s Choice Podcast Award! Find Out More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Life new york insurance aarp cancel

Message 1 of 4

florenceh439510 wrote:
  • I would like to cancel my aarp insurance I pay 110.80 it was a mistake can I get a refund. Thank you 

You need to contact the insurance company to cancel.  If it is a term policy, you will probably not get your money back.

Contact info for your insurance company and how to cancel should be outlined in your policy.

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 4
  • I would like to cancel my aarp insurance I pay 110.80 it was a mistake can I get a refund. Thank you 
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 4

Hi @j675111w Juliet,

Your post here on the AARP online community forums will not accomplish your desired life insurance cancellation. You need to call the telephone number on your bill to accompish that. 

That said, you may be able to use your post in court to prove your intent to cancel at a certain date. But better to head off a legal case with a phone call to the insurer. (They probably require a written cancellation demand. Call to find out. You might be able to authenticate yourself via phone and cancel with a call.)

Best wishes,

Epster

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Info Seeker +

Life new york insurance aarp cancel

Message 4 of 4

I need to cancel for payment my automatic premuim  all deleted . and beneficiary need cancel and all deleted . i do not want payment insurance .  Thank You Juliet  Watkins