Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

I'm going on Medicare at 65, I still want to cover my adult children (23, 19, 19) what are options?

I'm going on Medicare at 65, I still want to cover my adult children (23, 19, 19) what are options?

I'm going on Medicare at 65, I still want to cover my 3 adult children (23, 19, 19) what are my options? The two youngest are at college in OR for the next 4 years, and the oldest is in CA and has a part-time job with no medical insurance. Has anyone been through this and what are my options? Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Perhaps this article will provide some helpful information, and perhaps the author can go into more detail: A Guide to Medicare Enrollment .

I'm not sure why medicare should cover your adult children who according to your post are thriving as adults, but if they qualify they should indeed receive...

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP