Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: I am sick of all these phone calls, UNITED HEALTHCARE

Message 41 of 59

Cigna Health Springs Does The same exact thing, Intimidating  phone calls and they also allow a 3rd party GROUP CALLED "THE ROWLINGS GROUP" TO LOOK INTO AND EXAMINE YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS  WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE  OR PERMISSION AND MYSTERIOUSLY YOU'LL RECEIVE A LETTER FROM THE ROWLINGS GROUP ON CIGNA HEALTH SPRINGS STATIONARY, ASKING IF THE REASON YOU VISITED YOU DOCTOR ON A CERTIAN DAY HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH A PERSONAL INJURY  CASE, BECAUSE IF SO THEY WANT PAYMENT FOR YOUR TREATMENT THAT THE DOCTOR PROVIDED!!

TOTAL HARASSMENT!  BECAUSE I REFUSED CIGNA HEALTH SPRINGS HOME ASSEMENT VISIT, I NOTICED THIS PATTEREN, I WOULD ALWAYS GET HARASSING CALLS REJECT THE  IN HOME ASSEMENT AND VIOLA A LETTER FROM THE ROWLINGS GROUP QUESTIONING THE REASON AND NATURE OF MY DOCTORS VISIT WOULD APPEAR IN MY MAILBOX WOW, WHAT CAN BE DONE TO PROTECT US FROM THIS TYPE OF HARASSMENT!  

AND OF COURSE CIGNA HEALTH SPRINGS CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES ALWAYS SAY; THEY DON'T KNOW  WHY YOU RECEIVED THE LETTER, AND SORRY IT UPSETS THE MEMBERS TO RECEIVE THEM, BUT CIGNA HIRED THE ROWLINGS GROUP TO DO THESE TYPES OF INVESTIGATIONS, WHAT IS GOING ON, WHERE DO YOU GET HELP FROM THIS FORM OF HARASSMENT.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 59

United Heathcare Housecalls. They have started calling me, too! Their English is not so good and there is no phone ID. I told them I would NEVER let a stranger come to my home. My doctor is only 2 blocks away. Would they like to meet me there? No!

When I asked them, " who is my primary care physician" they hung up. The next day another person called asking me the same thing.

No one in their right mind is going to allow a complete stranger into their home asking personal health questions. Would they? If AARP is allowing this....WHY? If this is legitimate it's a terrible idea.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 59

What is the "bleep" I didn't curse

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 59

I have had the calls for 5 years. I even moved and called today. I think they use an outside service that is an invasion of privacy

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 59

I have had harrassing calls for 5 years now. I complained in **bleep** and today they found me in NC. I told my United rep in Tucson. Nothing could be done to stop these folks. I take good care of myself although I have a number of serious diseases. I too received about 2 to 3 calls weekly for 5 yrs. They have the answers to these questions so why ask them? It is an invasion of privacy. Good luck!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 59

2017 and these harassing calls are STILL happening! No excuse for it! 4 calls in the last week. I have told them twice to stop calling me and harassing me. They refuse to oisten and flat out LIE to me and tell me Medicare REQUIRES them to call. Thats complete BS. I told them if they had a question about my medical history to call my doctor. Again they lied and said "we cant do that". Ive got them blocked which keeps the phone fro, ringing, but they automated voice mails still pile up telling methey will call again. I will be leaving United Health Care asap, and will not be renewing my AARP membership.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 59

Phone calls, regular mail advertisements...I dropped my membership in AARP back in 2012 because of UnitedHealthCare harrassment.  Does AARP ever respond to our complaints???

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 59
I finally bought a call blocker to zap unwanted calls. Bye-bye, United Healthcare robots!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 59

That post was in 2013.  It is 2016, & these calls are still coming.  If I want a 'house call', I'll request it.  The calls come in weekly.  It is so annoying!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

I'm sick of these calls too!! STOP them!!

Message 50 of 59

We keep getting robocalls from United Healthcare telling us about "an important message."  The calls always come from a blocked number.  Not a great way to inspire trust.  Then if you do try to call them back at the 866 number they give, they ask for personal information.  REALLY not a great way to inspire trust! STOP THESE ANNOYING CALLS NOW!!!!!

Kudos
Views