WATCH VIDEO: Day 5 of Iowa presidential candidate forum with Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Delta Dental Server timed out

Message 1 of 2

@OfeliaG458577 FWIW I have never been impressed with any individual dental insurance plans. Overpriced. Waiting periods. Networks. Low provider participation. Low reimbursement.

I don't know with DD plan you are looking at. In my state there are two choices. Both are PPO.

One Year Waiting Period

Once you’ve been enrolled for one year, coverage for services such as implants, crowns, bridges, and dentures is available.

Most plans only have a 6 month waiting period. One year is excessive.

Use Any Dentist

you have the freedom to visit any licensed dentist. Keep in mind, you’ll usually save the most with a PPO dentist.

Translation - your OOP for procedures will be considerably more if you use a dentist that does not participate in our network pricing. In other words, you CAN use any dentist but you probably don't want to.

I never recommend dental plans to my clients. I even try to talk them out of doing it.

I don't have a dental plan. Wouldn't waste my money.

But that's just me . . .

And this.

Just reviewed plans and got a quote. Using Chrome. Quote appeared in seconds.

Plan summarized above was $49/month for one person.

That is pricey.

Bark less. Wag more.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Delta Dental Server timed out

Message 2 of 2

I tried different browsers firefox, chrome and I even went into chrome incognito. And when I click "Get A Quote" I get this message. 

"Server timed out

To protect your information, your session has timed out. Please fill out your application again."

Every time without fail. I can not get a quote with this error. I am a Aarp member, but it won't let me join Delta Dental. Please does anyone know if this is a server side error?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies