AARP Urges Congress to Prevent $25 Billion in Medicare Cuts. Read the Letter

Gold Conversationalist

Re: DO NOT USE OPTUMRx to fill or refill you prescriptions

Message 21 of 92

It is a pain to not be able to get on website.  I was able to on today.  Scripts are taking longer, could be California fires are part of the delays.  But there is not excuse when they let you run out of your script!  It is really difficult when you have to sign for the script, which means you have to be available and know when it is coming.  Hope things get better for everyone.

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 22 of 92

I am getting the same message. The frustrating part is that I spent a few hours over the last few days trying to register and then I was told I was registered. I called to get the medication filled but it was not clear that I was understood and I could not check and I had to call back and go through the full menu agian. I suggested that the home page clearly tell memebers that there is an issue and to try back. This issue started last week on the 4th. This is too long for a service to be down. If this goes on much longer I will move back to a local pharmacy.

Conversationalist

Re: Problems with Optumrx website for two weeks

Message 23 of 92

I am also having issues with the Optum rx site I have called over and over and they have no clue. It keeps telling me to register with Health ID, I try to and it says I am already registered. What happened to the old site? I can not even get pricing like we use to be able to... 

Someone Help

Info Seeker

Message 24 of 92

I have also had problems with Optum Rx. It is the part D provider with my CALPERS retirement benefit. I called to find out when my prescription refills would be arriving in the mail and discovered that they were scheduled to arrive after my medications had run out. This was despite a phone call to them to set this up about a month ago. 

One of my prescriptions was not in stock and I was asked to wait to talk to someone in their inventory department. After 20 minutes I was told that I could not be connected, but was given another number to call later. That number got me to the same department I spoke with earlier, and another period of waiting ensued.

I finally got a service representative who told me I could try going to a local pharmacy for the medication. She said that Optum would send the script to them. We'll see...

I would not recommend Optum based on this experience, and I have voiced my complaint to CALPERS as well. 

Gold Conversationalist

Message 25 of 92
Just received an email that I was registered (been registered for years). Went to the website to sign in and got another ERROR message! They are really affecting patients! Calling them is a pain...the automated system takes forever. My preference is to order on line!
Info Seeker

Message 26 of 92
Optum RX/UHC IT department has always been a problem Used to work for them in Las. Vegas after they bought South West Medical. Out IS department always had issues with Corporate IS because they didn't understand that we worked in a Climic Inviroment with real patients amd if our computers where down it affected patient care. They never understood that.
Info Seeker

Message 27 of 92
Had to call yesterday was told website was down and working on it 😀
Gold Conversationalist

Problems with Optumrx website for two weeks

Message 28 of 92

Cannot login!  Tried another time and got someone else's account and would not let me log out.  Got through the stupid automatated voice and finally got a sales rep...she gave me a number to call for webhelp-888 574-7381.  I called it and it immediately asks for extention number and hangs up!  Not much help.  This is rediculous!  Two weeks now and can't log in to my account!  So does that mean it has been hacked and now all my info is in the hands some idiot????

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 92
I only do business on the phone with Optimum because I'm more comfortable with that than the computer. I call, order, and my order arrives very fast. Good Luck!
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 92
I live In NYS and have no problem with OptumRX. I've noticed that a lot of Floridians are displeased. Perhaps it a regional problem.