Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP UHC OTC Catalog for 2020? Anyone Get it Yet?

Regular Contributor

AARP UHC OTC Catalog for 2020? Anyone Get it Yet?

The info I received last year said this would be sent out in December. Two weeks into the new year so far and nothing. So is this the same for everyone and I should have received it or is everyone also waiting for it? Thanks

No I haven't received it yet.

Since the first quarter is ending  February 13, 2020, is that means I am losing this quarter?

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Kudos
Views

Thank you for the link. I have a catalog at home but when I travel with PASSPORT feature it's easier to check online booklet.
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

The catalog is absolutely useless without having the card to register so google this but of course you only read the first post and wanted to look superior.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Register for card

https://accounts.myuhc.com/register/personalInfo

Bark less. Wag more.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

That's a link for the HealthSafeID which is needed to log into the UHC and has nothing to do with this.

Keep searching for something you have no idea about and continuing to post useless links - its amusing.

The registration card for the OTC benefit from this plan comes from HealthyBenefitsPlus which is owned by Soultran in Minnesota. In another thread I posted this info. If someone contacts Soultran via telephone in Minnesota they can give the registration number and pin number out.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

February 13th almost mid way through the 1st quarter (this is a quarterly benefit) and still no card number to enable signing up for 'Healthy Benefits Plus'.

I have spoken directly to HBP and they told me I could order with them on the phone to which I reponded how would I know what is available without access to a catalog.  They would not give me the card/registration number over the phone or send it to my UHC registered email.  UHC acts as though they have no link to this at all even though they are the ones who advertised this benefit.

The last word from UHC is that cards and catalogs would be in customer's hands by February 15h two days from now.  I'm dubious of that claim as of this point in time but from that response its obvious that there is a large group of people asking about this vaporware benefit.

When there is no card next week, I plan to call and speak with a UHC supervisor about the non existent benefit they advertised with this 2020 plan.

0 Kudos

1/21/2020 still no info and can't find a darn thing online.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP