Trusted Contributor

🩺 AARP Article: Medicare Part B Premium Will Drop in 2023

(5 Comments) The annual Part B deductible that beneficiaries must meet is also decreasing next year

by Dena Bunis, AARP, September 27, 2022

LINK TO AARP ARTICLE 

(1) Anyone read this article?

(2) Any opinions?

Thanks, Nicole πŸ™‚

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

(4 comments) Well I turn 65 in 2023 (next year) and already stressed out over what I have been reading. I really do not feel comfortable with the Medicare Options.

I do plan on signing up the "3 months early" (June 2023) we are allowed after making an appointment with the Roanoke, Virginia LOA (local office of aging).

Yes, I would get signed up "automatically" for Part A and B since I am receiving Retirement Social Security BUT I want to figure what works best for me.

Anyone else signing up in 2023?

If yes, do you know which plan(s)?

A neighbor of mine, age 68, told me HUMANA is great.

Anyone has them?

Opinions?

I want medical, dental, vision and prescription.

GRATEFUL I will get Part A free!!!

Lol, now to HOPE I do not end up living in my car after paying Medicare. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Thanks,

Nicole πŸ™‚

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@APassionateLife

Here is something that should interest you when you sign up for Medicare at 65. The income limits currently listed are for 2022 - the income eligibility limits will be listed (higher) sometimes in the early part of 2023.

This could save you a lot of money if you qualify and I think you might.

Medicare.gov - Medicare Savings Program

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
Periodic Contributor

If you do your research, you'll learn that you should NOT under any circumstances sign up for a Medicare advantage plan.  never. 

Trusted Contributor

@poppy89 wrote:

If you do your research, you'll learn that you should NOT under any circumstances sign up for a Medicare advantage plan.  never. 

1 comment πŸ‘‰ (11/29/22) Thank you @poppy89 , I did not know this! 😱 Nicole πŸ™‚ πŸ‘ˆ

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Screenshot_20221204-163359-479.png

I think you should read this.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP