Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Regular Social Butterfly

13-November-2022: "Site Maintenance" ?????

So, apparently this wasn't important enough to post so we'd know, and with the "maintenance" ongoing for at least 5 hours now, that I have tried to access, wondering what's up?

Tried calling AARP but they're closed, so maybe they all just decided to leave us hanging; who knows?

Thanks for what is an outage without announcement; please take this into consideration in the future? Some of us rely on the site for games, communication and social interaction...

If this was emergency outage (e.g... as the State of Nevada experienced earlier this week), please just post in Community? Just an update would be appreciated.

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Replies

It says that when I'm using Chrome. I tried using Foxfire and I could log in and go straight to the games. Earlier, I could go to the games without login.

Try using a different browser if you are using Google Chrome.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I also tried early this morning. Hope it is up soon. I live in Illinois.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Makes me wonder if all the IT people take the weekend off as well.   Not sure how long it's been going on, but I first checked today at 6 a.m. EST and it's now after 4 p.m.  So 10 hours minimum and counting.    Glad the community forums are still up....must be on another server or something.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP